Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trey's keeping me laughing

Through hard times kids seem to always remind you to enjoy the simplest things in life.
Being how I nanny Wes and Tal's boys:

Dylan & Trey, he has become my best bud every day haha. I love him so much as if he were my own. We fed the ducks at the pond today and we noticed something black on my shoe. on our way back we tried tracking where it came from and he runs over and said "its this!" pointing to a big pile of duck pooh. I dont know how i managed to step in that one specific spot but he laughed at me the whole way back to the house and his little laugh cracked me up. Kids are awesome we all need to have that kind of enlightenment over things that we could either get bugged about, or choose to laugh off. He reminds me to laugh more about things everyday. Im grateful for the little monster.

Tal took the boys to singing lessons so I think im going to head to the studio and look into everything there. I should be hearing back from the sister missionaries soon. I wonder where I'll even go on my mission. for some reason Africa keeps popping up which i would love so i will be really tan! haha i have always wanted to at least visit there so I come back really humbled by the experience. Who knows!

-ash

1 comment:

  1. maybe you were thinking africa at this time because you were suppose to meat a certain rm that served there! i hope one day you do get to travel to africa and see how beautiful it is. ill make you a deal one day you take me to argentina and one day ill take you to africa sound good?

    rory
    p.s. im loving your blogs so far

    ReplyDelete