Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Mothers encouraging words...

Hey everyone! I've gotten some awesome encouragement from friends lately! Austin, Bart, Chad, Nikki, Lisa, Jenn, and Thomas, all of you guys mean a ton to me for all the nice little things you have said. You guys are so awesome. Im feeling the blessings already from the people that mean so much. Wes and Talia have been a huge support system. Dylan and Trey are the sweetest little angels, leaving little nice letters and pictures on my dresser and all their hugs throughout the day. Kids bring out the best in me cause they just love you always no matter what.

My Mother Vicki took me and little Trey to lunch yesterday and we spent a lot of quality time together which hasn't happened for a long time. The card she gave me really helped me this morning it was the second thing I decided to re-read after I studied my blessing. Its so nice to hear such positive words from my mom.
The card read this:

"ASHLEY, CHOOSING TO GO ON A MISSION IS A HUGE STEP. YOU ARE SO AMAZING WHEN YOU READ SCRIPTURES. YOU SPEAK IT AS IF YOU WROTE IT! SOME PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH IT, BUT IT JUST SEEMS TO ALWAYS FLOW FROM YOUR LIPS SO BEAUTIFULLY. IT WILL SEEM SO LONELY (EMPTY) AT FIRST, BUT YOU KNOW HOW FULL YOU & OTHERS WILL BECOME FROM IT. I WISH YOU THE BEST AS I ALWAYS HAVE AND KNOW IN MY HEART THAT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, THE RIGHT PERSON WILL BE SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND MOTHER OF ALL HIS CHILDREN. YOU WILL BE THE EXAMPLE OF THE MOTHER I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE. AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL LIVE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS ALWAYS AND HAVE PROSPERITY FOREVER! AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF! I LOVE YOU, LOVE: MOM!"

Tears have filled my eyes just writing these words of hers. She is such an amazing woman when she speaks from her heart. Its awesome how mothers always see the best in you when it feels like others forget. Its so nice to have the wisdom in my life of those I love. This is really helping me towards my goals. I love her so much! Props to all single mothers out there that are standing side by side supporting their kids in their decisions and helping them along the way. I really wish I knew my father but at least Im blessed enough to have two mother figures that give me amazing advice. Im going to the dance studio today to check into some classes. Wish me luck with it! love you all!


love, ash

No comments:

Post a Comment