Thursday, December 3, 2009

I stand all amazed at the love jesus offers me




Good afternoon everyone! this morning consisted of the daily morning prayer of thanks for my great family friends and blessings. I watched the boys while Wes went to the gym for a bit. They get along well because Dylan is such an awesome big brother. I fed both of them and watched how awesome they interact together with such manners. I know that the spirit in a home is such a powerful thing to have. Everything seems to have peacefulness. Theres so much more patience and abounding love in the home.

Before Dylan left with his dad for school he peeked in my door and found me studying my patriarchal blessing with tears down my cheeks and he just smiled and closed the door softly again. Right when I got up and stepped into the bathroom to wash my face he latched a huge hug around my leg and looked up smiling. He handed me a dollar from his little baggy and said, "ash, this is for you. you deserve it for always being the bestest nanny even though you are family too." ofcourse i didnt take the dollar i just told him that his hug means more to me than money. He never ceases to remind me every day that hes grateful for me and it brings me so much joy to know Im making a difference for him. I love this family so much and Im so grateful for the atonement and to witness the innocence of little children.




Little Trey is asleep on my lap right now as i type this and his precious hand is all settled on my heart. So cute. I have this video on youtube playing the song "i stand all amazed" and he loves it. I cant help but think of serving my mission when I watch it. I hope you can feel the spirit when you watch it as well. we too often take for granted what the Lord has done for us. He loves us so much.



click on the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzmw6DDEodQ

No comments:

Post a Comment