Saturday, December 5, 2009

be grateful each and every day because there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

Hey there! So yesterday was a learning experience. I realized even more how my small choices little by little effect everything I do. Im going to be extra careful from now on what positions i put myself in.

I watched passion of the christ last night. if you havent seen it i suggest you watch it. its really graphic but tells the story really well and shows the intensity of what Christ suffered for us. it will leave you with a sense of gratitude and humble you. I dont see how anyone on earth could deny him after watching that or after fully understanding the Atonement as best as we mortals can. he loves us so much and we owe him everything.

Im sooo grateful for justin and the loving and spiritual example he is in my life. he has effected me greatly for the rest of my life and now i feel as though i have such an incredibly high set bar of expectations of whom ever I date or hang out with. Just because when you have someone that awesome that makes you so much better, you just never think of settling for anything less again. Nothings more attractive to me then someone living right and doing their best in all things. His support and nice words are so encouraging and im so grateful to have him in my life.

Im so grateful for my family and friends that have helped me so much positively and believe in me. you guys are so awesome words cant explain. today i go with the sister missionaries on two seperate discussions and im so excited! then Nik's coming over for a movie i think. Right now we are going out on the golfcourse for some family pictures so i gotta go get ready a little. ill update this tonight sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment