Thursday, July 1, 2010

AMAZING morning :D

N E W B E G I N N I N G S... a good life :D

Okay so theres some new news!
6 AM - Woke up and read two chapters of the Bible in Matthew. I love reading about the Lords ministry and the charity that he had. Every time I need an answer for something or a better understanding of what to do, the scriptures have endless examples and words of wisdom that I always find to be profound. Starting the day off spiritually is the best.

By the way, I just moved into Anna and Dave Wheelers house (Anna is in one of my classes at Dixie) They live in Hurricane just outside of St. George and its a gorgeous location. It reminds me so much of home in California and theres so many rolling hills and trees everywhere.

6:45 AM - Took vitamins and protein with a glass of water. Water plants and garden, stretch out. We then got our running shoes on. Good thing it was much cooler than usual at this time because Anna and I went on an awesome run.
Its a nice get-away and change of scenery. We ran with Baxter, their dog, up the hill and did our set of lunges. She showed me her regular routine of incline and decline, speed walking and running, lunges up hill and run downhill and we jogged down aroung the pretty neighborhood with all the nice neighbors waving and perfect weather! It was awesome!

When we got home we ended up eating some watermelon, cleaning the whole house and getting the laundry and dishes done while listen to oldies (my favorite) I had time to shower, talk with Anna, start on my assignments for next week, schedule an appointment with the the Bishop who's heling with my mission, talk to my mom, plan out my day and feel very accomplished. ahhhh what a great feeling! I love it here, I love this new beginning and positive enviorment. I feel like my life is getting better and better. I'm proud to be so focused at this time.

I've had a lot of time to ponder things and get in touch with my innerself again. I have had so much peace here to prioritize things and I haven't been this happy in a long time. I realize, it's the first time I don't have any guys in my life that I am paying any attention to at all. I'm friends with all of those that I've spent time with over this last year and thats all I care to have. I love just worrying about myself and being independent and giving my full attention to the Lord and striving to be a better person each day. I've always put forth energy in loving everyone and trying to make people happy and now for once I love who I am and love that I am happy. In my opinion, I have changed so much for the better and all I want is for that desire to never leave me. All this positivity comes from a strong testimony of truth and light. Not just KNOWING it, but LIVING it. The gospel brings it into anyones life and I am so grateful.

Also, I should be getting my Mission Call TODAY in the mail!!! I'm overjoyed and anxious to say the least. Hopefully we will be able to plan a family BBQ and I plan on reading my call to everyone when I open it. People ask me where I would like to be called and I say Hawaii, New Zealand, South America, Australia, Spain or anywhere at all SPANISH SPEAKING! but then they ask the last place I want to serve and I think... hmm... Nebraska or Kansas haha. I strongly feel like I may be called there to Nebraska or Kansas just because its random and it would be a lesson learned to be humble and not have expectations or desires of where im going but rather to remember its the service and people that matter. It's not a vacation, it's work for the Lord, it's a sacrafice and its fulfilling anywhere. I'm so excited to go where ever the Lord needs me to go and I have full confidence that he will send me exactly where I need to be. ahh Im SO EXCITED! Talia, keep your eyes peeled for it to be coming in the mail! :)

I'm going to lay out basking in the sun for a half hour now while I have some free time and then I have to head into town to run some errands and get to my appointment with the bishop. I think Im going to meet up with Mom and spend some time with her if I can too. I miss my sister so much but she is staying with her dad in Idaho for a couple months and they have missed her as well. This song goes perfectly with the happy vibe that I'm feeling so I felt appropriate to share and post it. Hope you can feel that same positivity when you hear it. I can't help but be happy when I do.

Well, gotta go because there's a lot to do so God Bless, and chao for now!


- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment