Saturday, May 8, 2010

GIVE THE HEAVENS ABOVE MORE THAN JUST A PASSING GLANCE


Well... A lot has happened in a short time. Glass half full goggles are on and Im holding my head up with a smile for the future. I moved out of Wes and Talia's to move in with Michaela. It will be good for me to focus solely on summer classes at Dixie State and preparing for my mission and focusing myself. Im very grateful for the time spent with the Vaughn's and Talia has been such an inspiration to my life. Ill always look up to her. Wes will remain the older brother I always needed. Those two handsome boys will always be my little angels that completely softened and shaped me into the woman I now see that I am. I will miss them more than words could say but I shall always love and protect them as long as I live. Ill never forget their kindness, their sweet little notes on my dresser, their over-sized hugs and wonderful laughter that lit up my life. I will never forget the tender times spent with each of them. Tears speak for themselves. I never want to miss a single moment of their little discoveries each day when they learn something new. Ill miss Dylan's hundred questions and what certain words mean. Ill miss Trey looking into my eyes while we are watching Disney movies and telling me we are family. Even though my journey calls me elsewhere, I will always extend my arms in service to them for anything that family ever needs because they have forever changed my life. Thank you guys for being my family when I lacked that so much! Thank you for raising me up to believing in myself again. I love you all.
I have so much to be grateful for. I'm starting to read "The Miracle of Forgiveness" and really focusing my mind on the important things to me right now. My Love for the gospel and preparing to serve the Lord. I have so much comfort in knowing that he is the one directing my path as long as im submissive to pay attention and follow.
I love my friends so much they lift me up every day and help me to be the best version of myself. Im ready to roll up my sleeves and go to work. I have come so far. This June will be my ONE YEAR ACTIVE point! So much has changed. I feel like a whole new person. I have poured out my heart in thanks to Heavenly Father for all of you who have supported me. I love you. My heart is full. God Bless. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment